RISE Institute – Reaching Into Self Empowerment
Life in transition? What now? RISE Institute can help you figure out the next steps. You will learn how to achieve your goals and transform your fears; improve your coping skills; gain strength from past experiences; learn how to make healthy decisions and recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts.
For Women Only.
Rise 6 Workshops
to RISE 6: Six consecutive Mondays at the NCJW/Essex, Livingston, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Fee is $45 for the six-week session. Inquire about fee reduction.
Workshop Dates To Be Determined
Fee is $15 per workshop. Inquire about fee reduction.
POSITIVE SELF AFFIRMATIONS, Identify your positive traits and become your own cheerleader
Wednesday, December 3, 2014, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Preregistration is required for all RISE programs.
To enroll or for more information: 973.994.4994 firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sessions are held at: NCJW Center for Women, 70 South Orange Avenue, Suite 120, Livingston, New Jersey
Led by trained staff and volunteers, RISE-6 and RISE-Workshops are ideal for women who are:
- In transition
- Learning to build confidence and overcome obstacles
- Adjusting to an empty nest
- Contemplating a life change
- Seeking re-entry into the workforce
- Looking to increase their self-esteem
As a RISE participant, you will:
- Learn how to achieve your goals of employment, economic self-sufficiency, or healthy relationships
- Improve your coping skills
- Tap into your talent
- Gain strength from past experiences
- Learn how to make healthy decisions
- Recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts
- Silence your inner critic