RISE Institute – Reaching Into Self Empowerment
Life in transition? What now? RISE Institute can help you figure out the next steps. You will learn how to achieve your goals and transform your fears; improve your coping skills; gain strength from past experiences; learn how to make healthy decisions and recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts.
For Women Only. Inquire about fee reduction. Enroll now for the Spring 2015 Session.
Rise 6 Workshops
Six consecutive Mondays at NCJW/Essex, Livingston. Fee is $45 for the six-week session.
Fee is $15 per workshop.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015, 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
YOU FIRST, Put Yourself at the Top of the List: Learn how to improve the quality of your life by identifying and eliminating unnecessary drains on your energy
Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
FORGIVENESS...The Gift You Give Yourself: Learn skills that will help you re-frame negative life experiences make piece with the past and value gratitude in your life
Thursday, October 15, 2015, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Goal Getting, Learn to set goals and make positive changes in your life
Thursday, October 22, 2015, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Transforming Fear, Use your fears in a healthy way to reach your full potential
Thursday, October 29, 2015, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Positive Self Affirmations, Identify your positive traits and become your own cheerleader
Preregistration is required for all RISE programs.
To enroll or for more information: 973.994.4994 firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sessions are held at: NCJW Center for Women, 70 South Orange Avenue, Suite 120, Livingston, New Jersey
Led by trained staff and volunteers, RISE-6 and RISE-Workshops are ideal for women who are:
- In transition
- Learning to build confidence and overcome obstacles
- Adjusting to an empty nest
- Contemplating a life change
- Seeking re-entry into the workforce
- Looking to increase their self-esteem
As a RISE participant, you will:
- Learn how to achieve your goals of employment, economic self-sufficiency, or healthy relationships
- Improve your coping skills
- Tap into your talent
- Gain strength from past experiences
- Learn how to make healthy decisions
- Recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts
- Silence your inner critic