RISE Institute – Reaching Into Self Empowerment
Life in transition? What now? RISE Institute can help you figure out the next steps. You will learn how to achieve your goals of employment, economic self-sufficiency, or healthy relationships, improving your coping skills, gain strength from past experiences, and recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts.
Rise 6 Workshops
Fee is $45 for the six-week session. Inquire about fee reduction.
RISE 6: Six consecutive Mondays from 11 AM – 12:30 pm at the NCJW/Essex office.
Three single-sessions workshops held on Wednesdays. Enroll in one, two, or all three.
10:30 am to Noon. $15 each, $30 for all three - Inquire about fee reduction.
Preregistration is required for all RISE programs.
To enroll or for more information: 973.994.4994 firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sessions are held at: NCJW Center for Women, 70 South Orange Avenue, Suite 120, Livingston, New Jersey
Led by trained staff and volunteers, RISE-6 and RISE-Workshops are ideal for women who are:
- In transition
- Learning to build confidence and overcome obstacles
- Adjusting to an empty nest
- Contemplating a life change
- Seeking re-entry into the workforce
- Looking to increase their self-esteem
As a RISE participant, you will:
- Learn how to achieve your goals of employment, economic self-sufficiency, or healthy relationships
- Improve your coping skills
- Tap into your talent
- Gain strength from past experiences
- Learn how to make healthy decisions
- Recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts
- Silence your inner critic