RISE Institute – Reaching Into Self Empowerment
Life in transition? What now? RISE Institute can help you figure it out. For women only.
Three single-session workshops. Enroll in one, two, or all three.
The workshops are $15 each, or $30 for all three
Goal Getting: Learning to set goals and make positive changes in your life
July 10, 2013 10:30 a.m. to noon
Transforming Fear: Use your fears in a healthy way to reach your full potential
July 17, 2013 10:30 a.m. to noon
Positive Self Affirmation: Identify your positive traits and become your own cheerleader
July 24, 2013 10:30 a.m. to noon
Preregistration is required for all RISE programs.
To enroll or for more information: 973.994.4994 firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sessions are held at: NCJW Center for Women, 70 South Orange Avenue, Suite 120, Livingston, New Jersey
Led by trained staff and volunteers, RISE-6 and RISE-Workshops are ideal for women who are:
- In transition
- Learning to build confidence and overcome obstacles
- Adjusting to an empty nest
- Contemplating a life change
- Seeking re-entry into the workforce
- Looking to increase their self-esteem
As a RISE participant, you will:
- Learn how to achieve your goals of employment, economic self-sufficiency, or healthy relationships
- Improve your coping skills
- Tap into your talent
- Gain strength from past experiences
- Learn how to make healthy decisions
- Recognize and extinguish self-defeating thoughts
- Silence your inner critic